Cufflinkopolis sells it’s own carefully selected and sourced lines. We only sell items that are in stock and all website quantities should be accurate at the time of purchase.
All orders sold by us are paid for through the PayPal payment gateway. Orders from 3rd party websites accessed through us are subject to their own payment and ordering terms and are not the responsibility of Cufflinkopolis or any other of our linked brands or trading names.
Cancelling an Order.
All UK customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation 8 of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
Please return all cancelled order items to – Cufflinkopolis, 14 Lorgill Close, Stockport, SK3 8UR.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- For the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- For the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- For the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software if they are unsealed by you.
- For the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- For gaming, betting or lottery services.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Orders fulfilled by Cufflinkopolis or any of its trading names are subject to the terms and conditions of this website.
Please ensure that dispatch addresses are correct when placing an order as we cannot cancel an order or change a delivery address once the packet or parcel has been dispatched. Cufflinkopolis can also only process orders that have a valid postal code for the country of intended delivery as this information needs to be provided to our carrier for insurance and security purposes. We will not be held liable if we are provided with inaccurate delivery information by a customer at the time of order.
Depending on the item size and value, a variety of courier methods may be used, as well as the Royal Mail, to deliver items. Although we can take recommendations from a buyer regarding preferred delivery methods, we reserve the right to use any suitable delivery method as a term of purchase.
All orders placed on Cufflinkopolis and delivered to UK addresses come with free standard postage and will usually be dispatched within 2 working days and sent via the Royal Mail.
Orders to non-UK address are priced with a set standard International postage figure and delivery times for these are out of our control and may take up to 30 days to arrive.
Orders placed and fulfilled on 3rd party websites and/or other off-site sellers accessed via our website are subject to their own terms and conditions and are not the responsibility of Cufflinkopolis. Cufflinkopolis have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services linked, seen or accessible through this website.
Buyers placing orders via Cufflinkopolis must acknowledge and agree that Cufflinkopolis or any of its related brands or trading names shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit from this website.
All payments for orders placed through Cufflinkopolis are processed via PayPal. With PayPal you can use your credit or debit card to pay for your order, or simply use or open a PayPal account. For full details of PayPal’s terms and conditions please visit PayPal.